Help Center / Will my foreign education be acceptable for licensure?

Foreign education must be translated to English and evaluated by a Board approved evaluator.

Please contact the board to obtain the information you are attempting to retrieve.

Board Office
Monday - Friday
8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. ET
(850) 245-4292
Contact Us