Help Center / I am not a licensed practitioner in Florida; do I need a permit to provide expert witness testimony in a civil or criminal case?

If you are an allopathic physician, osteopathic physician or dentist, licensed in another state but do not hold a Florida medical license, and you plan to provide expert witness testimony in Florida, you must register for an Expert Witness Certificate. If you are interested in becoming an Expert Witness, please complete this survey.

Please contact the board to obtain the information you are attempting to retrieve.

Board Office
Monday - Friday
8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. ET
(850) 245-4292
Contact Us